Become an Ambassador
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for individuals who embody the Living Kitchen brand and are enthusiastic about a plant-based lifestyle. You have an outgoing and friendly spirit and an ability to connect with people. You are dedicated to promoting the importance of true health and well-being. You have an understanding and appreciation for sustainability and organic and local farming. You cherish community. You are eager to learn about our products, the foods we source and the methods we use in the restaurant. Your daily activities align with one or more components of the LK lifestyle (i.e. health, wellness, nutrition, art, culture, community, cultivation, sustainability). You live in Charlotte, Raleigh or Chapel Hill. You have a creative mind, social media skills and an awareness of existing trends in our market!
As a Living Kitchen Ambassador, you will represent and share the spirit of Living Kitchen. In addition, you will make observations and develop insights about what's trending in your community. You'll let us know what our customers are saying; what they want, what they love, what they're tired of....... You will be our liaison, our go-to, our eyes, ears and feet on the ground. As an LK Ambassador, you will be asked to:
- Report monthly updates on your community's events, sponsorship opportunities, activities, etc.
- Answer the question: "how can Living Kitchen become involved, show support, and become more visible to your community"
- Attend quarterly Fuel-Up Meetings hosted by Living Kitchen (appetizers, drinks, socializing, brainstorming, planning)
- Frequently share our social media communications and post monthly at least one personal message about Living Kitchen to your social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
As an LK Ambassador, you can look forward to the following perks:
- Cross Promotion benefits through social media (we have a combined social media following of 24k)
- 50% discount on your meal when you dine in and bring 3 or more guests
- Living Kitchen Ambassador swag (t-shirt, hat, water bottle, tote bag)
HOW TO APPLY
Email us here and briefly tell us why you think you would be a good fit for this program! Tell us about yourself – where you are from, where/if you go to school, what industry you represent, and why you would be a perfect fit for this program.